 Marketplace / Shopping / 10678
    I lowered the price - Set 6237 MISB EXCELLENT —Cristiano Freitas
    Now, with low price! Pirate MISB set 6237 - $18 - BUY NOW 1 set is "Buy NOW" and other set is in "auction" Other bricklink stores are selling this item for $20 - $22 Please visit: (URL) It finishes to open my Bricklink Store: LEGO INBOX & MORE (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)