 Marketplace / Shopping / 10651
  Re: Huge Sale @ Atlanta LEGO Outlet

(...) Which outlet is it? Discover Mills or Premium Outlet? If it is Discover, gives me an incentive to go see the NGLTC's open house on Saturday. John (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Huge Sale @ Atlanta LEGO Outlet

(...) Oh I see how it is now, has to be something in it for you in order for you to come visit the layout, lol. jt (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga)