 Marketplace / Shopping / 10644
FOTM: Mindstorms , and a place to check for lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 03:27:52 GMT

Hi all, Just thought I’ld share a little FOTM, which also showcases a new place to look for Lego. My NLSO was looking for furniture at craigslist.com, which is basically a free, semi-localized classified ads service. She stumbled upon a local guy selling various items, and this was a great find:
Mindstorms RIS 1.5 , brand new, plus the O’Reilly Unofficial Guide To Mindstorms, for a total of $50.
The guy had bought the set and book for his nephew, who rejected it (stoopid nephew!).
In any case, it looks like it is worth checking that site once in a while!
Build on, Roy