 Marketplace / Shopping / 1058
    Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store... —Michael Hader
   (...) I would like to say, for the record, that we didn't actually get lost. We just came back a different way then we had gone. And the stop at Wal-mart to look at a map was just to make sure we were going the right way (which we were). (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store... —Ben Roller
   (...) Well, actually Patti was lost, Michael says he wasn't (and he was driving) and Ben was basically sleeping. :) Ben Roller (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)