 Marketplace / Shopping / 10561
Re: KBKids.com's BIG surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 14:10:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Ferguson writes:
Zowie.  Went to check in on the KBKids.com daily surprise.
From there I put LEGO into the search box to see if they were
still running the 20% off sale.  When it came up, I saw at the
top of the page that Clickits are listed now, and to the right of
that the usual link for "All Lego."  Just to see what else new
might be listed, I clicked on the "All LEGO" link and then it
happened:  Under the listing "All Lego" there appears a whole
page of action figures, most from Clive Barker's Tortured
Souls 2 "The Fallen", with age recommendations of 17+

Is this the unnanounced move into a new market demographic,
after the market failure of Galidor?  (Yeah, yeah, I know,
KBKids will probably fix this error real soon)

Oh, yeah.  I think the 20% off is over now, too.

I think it might have been a computer glitch. I tried it myself and couldn't
duplicate your adventure. Those toys are made by McFarlan toys.