 Marketplace / Shopping / 10511
  New 4028 Bucket

Legoland California has a new bucket #4028 for sale. It is a blue bucket with 500 pieces for $9.95. There is the usual assortment of parts, but the most significant thing is transparent red and blue bricks in a few sizes. The bucket seems to (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New 4028 Bucket

(...) I picked one up today. Pretty neat set. There are some great idea in the idea book. I uploaded the inventory on Bricklink: (URL) P (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)