 Marketplace / Shopping / 10495
Re: Hogwart's half-price at some Targets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 05:11:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Johnston writes:
One Target near me still had them at full price, but another had already gotten
to half-off (didn't even notice the 30%-off phase).  $45-ish.

Didn't see many other markdowns in progress - one Bionicle set, I think.

This was in Foster City, CA (inbetween San Fran. and San Jose).

Kevin

The new Target store in Utica, NY had the Hogwart's Castle at 50% off.  I
say _had_ because after I was there they don't anymore!

I noticed a price reduction of about $2.50 on the Orient Expedition hot air
balloon set and 10 or 12 dollars off regular retail for HP Dumbledore's Office.
The basketball minifig packs are also reduced to $5.00 I think.  Those might
be a local overstock sale only.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY member