 Marketplace / Shopping / 10484
    Bargains in Webster, NY —George Haberberger
   Hello, Yesterday while looking for a push tricycle for our 20 month old I found some bargains at the Baytown Walmart and the Hard Road KMart in Webster, NY. Walmart had 4-5 UCS Yoda's for $55. KMart had a whole slew of 50% of Lego, mostly SW II sets (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)