 Marketplace / Shopping / 10400
  Walmart Clearances

I went to two of my local walmarts today and both seemed to have gone to the next level of clearance (approx. 50%). Of interest to me were Troll on the Loose for $5 and the 7200/7201/7203/7204 series of Star Wars sets for $3. At one store the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)