 Marketplace / Shopping / 10346
    RIS 2.0 $99 at Target —Gary Thomas
   Heads up gang, I found the RIS 2.0 on sale for $99 at two Targets (Camarillo and Ventura, CA). Camarillo was out already, I got the last one on the shelf in Ventura. Oxnard didn't sell them at all. Those are the only three stores I went to, might (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)