 Marketplace / Shopping / 10341
    Walmart: Chamber of Secrets at $20.00! —Tom Reed
   Hi All, You might want to keep tabs on your local Walmart! My nearest store (in Texas) has dropped their prices again on all clearance stuff! I picked up a couple of the HP set "Chamber of Secrets" (4730) for $20 each! The "Troll on the loose" was (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)