 Marketplace / Shopping / 10326
Re: Surprise bags at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:14:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Yanick Fournier writes:
Last year, when I called S@H in Canada, the lady told me what was in those
bags.  It was not very interesting.  I wish it is not the same assortment
this year.

Please, if someone bought the one from this year, post the content.

The french speacking lady is very nice!  She told me the content, but she
did not knew about the difference in price.

SP01 and SP02 is the same:
3342 - SW sets #3
7308 - Double Hover
8507 - Electro
3945 - Drome key chain

Well, I will not order them this year neither...

Yanick