 Marketplace / Shopping / 10300
Re: More on sale at Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:39:07 GMT

Darn you Bruce, I was going to that Costco tonight! I will have to try the
puente hills one.

Scott

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, David Wertz writes:
Found these deals in Charleston, SC:

4728 Harry Potter - Escape from Privet Drive
MSRP $30 - Costco $8

7133 Star Wars - Bounty Hunter Pursuit
MSRP $30 - Costco $8

4730 Harry Potter - Chamber of Secrets
MSRP $70 - Costco $40

Happy shopping,

David

Found here in SoCal (Chino Hills/Chino Costco - who can tell where city ends
and the other begins around here?).

7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit: $12.97

7163 Republic Gunship: $49.95

No, don't look in that particular store 'cause I wiped it out (not much was
left, anyway).  Clearly, prices vary from region to region, and possibly
store to store, but it's certainly worth a look.

Bruce