 Marketplace / Shopping / 10289
  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

What city and state? I just checked 2 of my local Costcos near Sunnyvale, CA, and no Spybotics. Then again, we never got the Republic Gunship either. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

Same thing happened to me -- ask member services to check availability in other stores for you. In SoCal, they found a few at the Garden Grove CostCo. Interestingly enough, they also found them at the Northridge CostCo, but for $19.95. --Mike (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)