 Marketplace / Shopping / 10241
    Fort Collins, CO shopping report (2003 sets, Galidor) —Joel Hoornbeek
   Hello all, I just wanted to report on a couple of things that I found today while doing a quick "looking for 2003 Star Wars sets" run. So far I haven't found anything of note anywere except Toys R Us. They had all of the small Advertures sets, but (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Fort Collins, CO shopping report (2003 sets, Galidor) —Chris Giddens
   (...) I found the all the new Adventurers at TRU in Kennesaw Georgia yesterday. I picked them up to buy... then felt a wave of guilt (I was shoppin for others for Christmas) and put them back. Chris <>< (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)