 Marketplace / Shopping / 10149
10148  |  10150
Subject:
Black Friday preliminary report...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 00:42:32 GMT

I've been browsing the web looking for information about Black Friday (i.e. the
day after Thanksgiving, the biggest shopping day of the year) sales, looking
specifically for LEGO.  There isn't much.  But here's what I've seen:

KMART: BOGO 50% on all LEGO
Wal-Mart: Bionicle $5.88
Target: creator or baby gift set $12.88; LEGO Racers for Gameboy $9
TRU: Lego Championship Challenge II $19.99

I'm sure this is incomplete, as I'm expecting Wal-Mart to have the cheap
buckets like they did last year (I did really well on ebay from those last
year).

Of course this is all USA-specific, sorry for you international folks.