 Marketplace / Shopping / 10106
Re: TRU discounts on Star Wars Sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:16:29 GMT

Thanks for this post Joe,
I told my brother about the TRU 25% off as I knew my nephew was hoping
Santa would bring him a LEGO® Republic gunship. When I stopped to pickup the
DVD I noticed the gunship was still on sale for 79.90(?) so I got a coupon
to check out the requirements.
You can purchase as many star wars LEGO® sets as you wish and get 25% off
all of them.
When my brother went by the TRU near him,Indiana somewhere, he presented
the coupon  after they rang up the set and they gave him an additional 25%
off . The register had taken the 25% off automatically so he wound up with
50% off the sale along with the free droid escape with 15$ purchase. All in
all, both my brother and my nephew will be happy this christmas : )
  thanks again!
     John

In lugnet.market.shopping, Joe Meno writes:
Hi all,

went to the TRU in Raleigh, NC (Crabtree) and got my 10 buck SW EpII DVD and
picked up a flyer with three coupons (expiration date: 11/20) that were Star
Wars related...including one for a 25% discount on all Star Wars Lego! I
would have bought a set myself, but I accidentally blew my allowance for the
week:)!

And while the KayBee in Crabtree has a 20% of sale of their Lego items, the
Kay Bee in  Fayetteville had no discount, but I found one advent calendar
from last year for $12.99.

Joe Meno