 Marketplace / Shopping / 10067
    Holiday S@H Catalog is out —Mike Walsh
   I received the 2002 Holiday Shop at Home catalog in the mail today (Cary, North Carolina). As near as I can tell there isn't anything in it that hasn't already been seen on the web somewhere including the Shell sets. Some of the new bulk packs in (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Holiday S@H Catalog is out —Adrian Drake
   (...) 3 page, actually. It has a fold out extra page. It really is a marvelous looking model, and the picture really highlights that. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)