 Marketplace / Shopping / 10058
Re: Bricksystem - We've got many sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:19:02 GMT

Bricklink shop announcements should go to the buy-sell-trade group.
The shopping group is for people reporting deals they have find at
various retail shops or websites, not for sellers to make
announcements.

"Vincent Demmink" <Demminkv@planet.nl> writes:
This is the time to shop for lego. (Chistmas...)
(to be honest, buy your legos in the summer, most new sets are for sale)

We offer many older sets; new, complete, many themes.
AND we try to be the cheapest in our sector.

Just check out
www.bricksystem.com   =>
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Bricksystem

If you have questions, advice or time to tell us how you think about us &
Lego, just E-mail.

Vince & Rolf.
Active Lego members, Sellers, buyers and Private Colectors.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")