 Marketplace / Shopping / 1001
Re: 5976 River Expedition on sale at Shopko
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:39:10 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
Over the weekend I was looking for a Lego fix.  Target had the 5976 River
Expedition set at a retail price of $49.99.  A visit to Shopko, however, found
it at $39.99, plus the 20% off sale on all Lego (expires this Saturday) • brought
the price down to $31.99.  Not a bad price for this set (much better than
$50.00!).

Check your nearby Shopko for the sale, folks!

..joseph g

My kingdom for a Shopko!   Alas here in the Lone Star state we have none.
This is the last piece I need for my Adventurers collection to add insult to
injury.  Oh well I guess I get to pay the $48.88 at Wal-mart (the cheapest I
can find it here in Hell).  Thanks for the news I can covet though.

Mark L