 Marketplace / Shopping / *7874 (-5)
  Re: US S@H Specials, Aug 1 - Aug 7, 2001

(...) Thanks! In this video, does it start with the workers arriving? At a later point does it have "midifig views" of a truck driving around on the miniland streets? If so this is a tres cool video. (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Atlanta, GA area AFOLs: Get thee to Candler Rd. now

WHERE ON CANDLER ROAD!? I tried to find it last night, but I must have passed it. Maybe in my panic (or day dreams of things to come) I didn't see the sign. Could you give a general location of it? How about what it is next to? Once my eyes dry from (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Milissa's Shopping report - 50% off

(...) price. (...) I was at one today that wouldn't even do that. They claimed they don't match prices on clearance items. I didn't feel like arguing the point either. Troy (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Walmart markdowns - Newburgh, NY

Can I PayPal you cost + Shipping/Handling charges and have you ship me that? I've been wanting that set for a while now and didn't want to spend $169. Tom "David W. Speck" <dwspeck@us.ibm.com> wrote in message news:GHCK5H.E4G@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 5978 = 26,80 USD !!!

"Renard Graham" <rgraham@topcon.com> wrote in message news:GH6C2I.Hw5@lugnet.com... (...) pretty (...) I'd just add yet another satisfied customer. I ordered over $1000 worth of stuff in 2000 from them. Have yet to order anything this year, only (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact