 Marketplace / Shopping / *7424 (-5)
  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

Kevin Salm <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:GDIF9D.5z4@lugnet.com... (...) found (...) are (...) Let me know when you do, I could use some of that 'junk'.(esp.the trans green domes) Gary (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) Just now I tried to order more but when I got to the online checkout I found that they did not have any left to sell. Of the ones I just received via UPS, all of the inverse saucer sections are claimed. I will be sending 95% of the rest of the (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Georgia Outlet Update

A LUGNET friend gave me the following sales information, from their trip to the Georgia Outlet Store. They are too timid to post so I said that I would post the information. 706-216-2800 All orders of $35 or greater (you get one watch for each $35 (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toys buys certain assets of eToys

(...) All I believe. I heard that it was a multi million dollar buy out, and they intended to get rid of the inventory fast. (through sales etc.) I haven't seen any big sales yet though, so I'm still waiting. |3en Cox (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KB Toys buys certain assets of eToys

While not Lego specific, this article talks about KB Toys purchasing the intellectual property and software from the now defunct eToys.com. It also goes on to mention that KB had purchase some (all ?) of the remaining inventory from eToys. Article (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact