 Marketplace / Shopping / *7234 (-5)
  BACK IN STOCK! Re: 3033 Blue Tub

Todd Kubo <kamikazekubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GC3xH4.8L3@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3033 Blue Tub

Thanks. Called myself and the nice lady said that I should be getting my blue tubs. Of course, I wasn't all that impressed with her level of knowledge, it seemed that all she did was look it up on the site herself. So, we shall see..... Troy Todd (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3033 Blue Tub

Actually, they probably just sold out. I know I bought a large number of them myself. I wouldn't doubt if some others didn't also do the same. Troy Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:3AE0A192.E35382...ape.com... (...) out (...) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3033 Blue Tub

(...) If one were to make a copy of the page and take it in to a local Kmart I wonder if they would meet the price. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3033 Blue Tub

I called the 1.800.355.6388 number. Funny thing is I was in a rush to post this to LUGNET and flew out of their site I ordered 3. Well, now on loggin back in and trying to pay for this order I can't get to the cart to checkout. ;( (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact