 Marketplace / Shopping / *7219 (-5)
  Re: 3033 Blue Tub

What's more, try this code (courtesy of www.frugalrewards.com). It gives you 20% off (and worked for me): JUKEBOX20 Eight dollar blue tubs. Woo hoo! Cary "Todd Kubo" <kamikazekubo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GC3xH4.8L3@lugnet.com... News (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  3033 Blue Tub

News Flash!!! I just logged on to Bluelight.com (Kmart) They have a picutre of the 3033 Blue tub posted As the "Classic Bucket" for $9.99 (URL) called the Info and Asked them about it. Compared to the same posted as $19.99 A WEBTECH MADE A MISTAKE. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic beams - bulk?

Maybe some of you non-Technic people can advise us on the given subject. Check out this thread, which has been posted entirely on Lugnet.technic. thanks, T. J. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Rock Raiders Clearance

The local TRU's seem to have a ton of Rock Raiders stuff on clearance at 50% off. I'm surprised at just how much of this is on the shelves and how little newer stuff is being stocked. (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Apr 18 - Apr 24, 2001

(...) I'm kind of surprised this is still around--it's a neat little 1st-gen [1994] Aquanauts set. If I weren't in Europe I'd order one or two. And, of course, if you never got any of the spiffy Divers half-dome top and bottom pieces, this is a good (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact