 Marketplace / Shopping / *7119 (-5)
  Re: US S@H Specials, Mar 27 - Apr 3, 2001

Keep in mind they have very large warehouses, my guess is they just found them out of place somewhere. I believe that's where the Fort Legoredos came from earlier this year. John (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Mar 27 - Apr 3, 2001

In lugnet.announce.lsahs, Tom Stangl writes: {really big snip} How is it that they kept Pirate sets in storage for nearly half a decade, to only now release them? This is completely unexpected to me. Was it just that no one bought them? Could they (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 3033 Blue Tub

(...) It's probably being replaced by the "X-Large Box" (check S@H Basic/Classic for set number), which isn't available in the US yet. Amy (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Check out this deal at KB

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GB0M53.KI0@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) that (...) score] This reminds me, last weekend at TRU I noticed a sign above a pile of 3409 sets with a sign above them that stated "Now (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sales at The Store! March 29, 2001

(...) Actually, LEGO's The Imagination Center in the Mall of America is most appropriately "THE Store", all the others are johnny-come-latelys. Steve (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact