 Marketplace / Shopping / *6819 (-10)
  Re: Bluelight sale

(...) And just because you see it and buy it, doesn't mean you'll get it. BlueLight did that to me last month. I checked out two items which they never shipped to me, and cancelled my order after several weeks. The ironic part is I posted the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bluelight sale

(...) I tend to visit a couple of times a day. The only pattern I noticed is that updates seem to ocurr late a night (between 12:00 a.m. and 6:00 am). I have gotten lucky a couple of times I stayed up late. Dave (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO at K-mart

Does anyone know when K-mart stores mark there clearance prices down? I asked an employee but they had no idea. My local K-mart has lots of LEGO sets on clearance. I hope someone knows. Keep Building mark (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bluelight sale

When does Bluelight post sale stuff? I visit the site about 6 times a week but whenever they have new sale posts they are always sold out. They run the best sales if only I could get in on it. Thank for any info Mike B (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  4950 FROM DYA/ BELOW 8 USD !

Hi Legofans, During one week, I propose you one Lego model with a broken price: NUMBER: 4950 NAME: Loader-dozer YEAR: 1999 PIECES: 89 AGE: 7-12 years LIMITED STOCK: 79 sets (today !) UNIT PRICE (without tax): below 8 USD !!!! If you are interested, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Fred Meyers has 20% off Lego , 2/01

Fred Meyers has 20% off Lego, in store coupon. Be sure to check for any clearance Lego. Rose (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Numbers of Polybags?

I was wondering, how many polybags (and loose peices) are in common sets? I'm especialy interested in starwars and LOM. Thanks! (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  LIMITED OFFER FROM DYA

Hi Legofans, Facing to success with special offers concerning Belleville sets, I decided to extend special offers until the next week (following my limited stock). Besides, I propose you all DYA's stock for this offer for Lego models: NUMBER OFFER (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Hydro Crystalization Station $24.99 at KbKids today!

This is a great deal given that one of those large green domes goes for about $7-$10 on Brickbay right now. If I hadn't already used up my LEGO budget for this month, I'd snap a few up! John York <jry@careersite.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Walmart sales

My local Walmart had the following sets on clearance: Walmart exlusive 6 in 1 Action Pack - $20 Bulls Attack - $25 Highway Construction - $40 Naboo Swamp - $4 David (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact