 Marketplace / Shopping / *6404 (-5)
  RE: DYA shipping times

I've received two rather large orders from them. I'm in Southern Ontario, Canada. Three weeks was the shipping time in both Sept and Nov. Packing was unbelievable ... wrapped in plastic film, double wrapped, etc. I'm very happy with Emmannuel and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Race 'Value Pack' spotted

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:G6vDqx.24z@lugnet.com... (...) carries (...) stack of (...) this (...) there (...) and (...) I found this same value pack at a Winn-Dixie here in NC. It cost $9.99 though. Mike - (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: DYA shipping times

I've ordered from DYA and had no problems, but yes, it did take a while to get here. Emmannuel is very good about double-boxing the items so that they don't typically get damaged. I believe he's also working with a newer shipper to allow quicker (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Race 'Value Pack' spotted

This evening, I stopped at a discount grocery store nearby. This store carries mostly house-branded food products, so I was suprised to notice a small stack of 'Race Value Packs' on a table full of toys. Contrary to one other report, this value pack (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: DYA shipping times

I've ordered numerous times from DYA, and each time the shipping has taken very close to three weeks. This was all on orders before the holiday season though. Troy Chris Crawford <ccrawford@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G6uyvA.6ur@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact