 Marketplace / Shopping / *6309 (-5)
  Re: FOTW; Greatest Lego Discout Ever ?

I haven't got the best, but since the conversation came up - I just pick up a Robotics Discovery set for $70 CDN (taxes incl). Not bad considering that it retails for $250 inc taxes... Dave Craig Livingston <Craig_R_Livingston@...tmail.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bogo at K-mart

I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet. I was at the K-mart in Concord NC today and they were having another Buy one get one 50% off sale on all Lego. It ends 01-01-2001, and I don't know if any other K-mart stores are having the sale. Not much (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FAO Schwartz display in Forum Shops (Vegas)

Hi all, I just got back from a sweet week in Las Vegas. I had a great time with my family and Chris. Throughout the trip Chris and I were trying to spot lego, especially in shell stations... we came across a KB Toyworks on the way to Hoover Dam... (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.us.nv.veg, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping) !

  Re: FOTW; Greatest Lego Discout Ever ?

Gee and I thought I was lucky getting Mos Espa Podrace yesterday at my local K-mart for $9.99 -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who thinks this guy just won the contest. "Kevin Zwicker" <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message news:G6E6AA.BBy@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Not looking good for eToys...

(...) you're quoting from is bluesky boilerplate that is in hundreds of 10Ks and 8Ks... means nothing. Of course a hostile takeover may be beneficial to security holders. Almost any takeover is beneficial to stockholders, especially when we're (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact