 Marketplace / Shopping / *5244 (-10)
  Re: Motors cheap! - ZNAP prices reduced at TRU

(...) They are most similar to the standard technic motors, because they ARE the standard technic motors. At least no one has proven any differently. Like other people report, you may buy these sets for the motors (which are a great deal in and of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Motors cheap! - ZNAP prices reduced at TRU

What kind of motors are these? Are the LEGO compatible? Do they have studs? Are they most similar to the standard technic motors, or more similar to the micro-motors? thanks David W. Speck <dwspeck@us.ibm.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Additional E-Toys Sneak Preview Sale.

Well I just got an E-mail from E-Toys with a link to some special Pre-Holiday sale items that are not available directly on the web site. Here is a link to the LEGO stuff. Nothing Earth Shattering but none the less a LEGO sale. (URL) Kingsley The (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Zainy Brainy - Mission Viejo CA, LOTS of 6977 and 6088 at 50% off

The Zainy Brainy in Mission Viejo CA has at least 20 packs of 6977 (Arachnoid Star Base) for $40 (50% off). This is an odd-ball Insectoid set, but at this price, its worth it just for a few of the key parts (mainly the green and black saucer (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Motors cheap! - ZNAP prices reduced at TRU

Forget the Pooh set... Target on-line has the Honey Hunt set for $10, and Tigger's Slippery Slide for $9. Click on Web Clearance on the left panel. (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Motors cheap! - ZNAP prices reduced at TRU

The ZNAP sets at TRU have been reduced another 20% at part of their Bargain Blast (In Central NY, Mid-Hudson Valley - at least). Although I'm not a fan of ZNAP, I enjoy picking up a 9V motor for $8. Some examples: Item Desc Orig. Now 3552 Hover Sub (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Great 6600 (Highway Construction) deal at Big K-Mart

(...) Mike, Thanks for responding. Isn't institutional memory something? Will (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart clearance at Valdosta GA

(...) Also add to the 'large quantites' list: 6199 (Hydro Crystalation Station) 6198 (Sting Ray Stormer) Add to the 'none found' list: Divers (which I thought was a bit curious) Ray - (my mind is still recovering from yesterday) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart clearance at Valdosta GA

(...) I knew I forgot something in the original post (d'oh !).. the prices :) As of today, all toys were 40% off retail, with an additional 10% taken at the register... so think 44% off retail. This store is closing as of Nov 1, so I suspect that (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  K-Mart clearance at Valdosta GA

I made a short trip (100 miles ?) to the soon-to-be-closed Super K-Mart in Valdosta GA. I saw more Lego stock than any other single store I have ever been in. The unfortunate part is that most of it was duplicates. There were about 20 aisles (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact