 Marketplace / Shopping / *4649 (-5)
  - 25% about 8428 (turbo command w./CD ROM)

Hi Legofans, It's one example about limited discount offers in the time: - 25% about 8428 (turbo command w./CD ROM) ! Don't miss this special offer ! See you later, Emmanuel. (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU

(...) My experience with Znap has been "mixed". Certainly, I couldn't've done my ferris wheel without those huge 1/8th-circle pieces. But I found it impossible to build a suitable support frame for it with Znap: the plastic is softer than Technic, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic & robotics-compatible LEGO ZNAP clearance at TRU

(...) Do you know WHEN the mark-downs happened? I was at my local TRU this morning and looked at the Znap and there were no marked reductions. (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Looking for Busy Bee email, Where are you carbon 60?

"R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:Fy14HF.5nu@lugnet.com... (...) initiate (...) To the best of my knowledge they still don't have one. Send them a fax, it is the best way to communicate with them. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Looking for Busy Bee email, Where are you carbon 60?

The last time I called Busy Bee they stated that they were going to initiate their email address. Has this happened? I know Carbon 60 does their web work. Does anyone know his email address? Rose (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact