 Marketplace / Shopping / *4569 (-5)
  FOTL

FINALLY!!! I get to post of these :) instead of drooling over everyone elses! This is a find of my lifetime, I'll probably never get this lucky again... the Lego Gods were with my brother the other day I guess, he picked up a newspaper, and was (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: All Lego Software at TRU Marked Down

(...) The pic on TRUs site shows that in the lower right corner the picture of the promo set is there. However, my guess is that it is not there. The pic is probably still the orignal one from when the game first came out. They probably just did not (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: All Lego Software at TRU Marked Down

Any idea if the Loco is the one with the small train set? Bryan "Tom Fought" <fought@oclc.org> wrote in message news:Fxn22z.Epz@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Problems with KbKids orders (was 6097 Nigth Lords Castle Surprise of the day)

Yeah, I just checked the status of my orders from July 7th. About half of them have shipped. The other half say that there has been great demand for this item, so it may take them longer to ship it. I would guess that most things will be shipped by (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  All Lego Software at TRU Marked Down

Okay. I finished looking at all lego software items...:) Item MRSP Discount Chess 39.99 9.99 Creator 39.99 9.99 Rock Raiders 39.99 19.99 Friends 29.99 9.99 Loco 29.99 9.99 Racers(n64/ps) 49.99 24.99 Tom (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact