 Marketplace / Shopping / *449 (-5)
  Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?

(...) Based on my experience....get ready to smooch 3,086 bricks!! Have fun! Julie (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?

There have been two or three different threads on RTL re: this topic, I think the general concensus is excellent. I got mine ;-) Search RTL, I think you'll find good reviews by many folks who frequent LUGNET. -Rob. Adam Payne wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  anyone use DYA-Shopping?

In one of my rare forays into RTL, I saw someone had gotten an 8880 Super Car from a site in France (www.dya-shopping.com) for less than retail. I looked at the site, and, even with shipping to the US it's still below retail. I promptly ordered an (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Crazy Action Contraptions Book

Just found this one this morning at a local Target store on clearance for $7.10, it was located in the automotive section. Mike (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  any good Lego stores in...

Are there any good Lego stores in the areas of Northern Colorado, Southern&Western Wyoming, Western Montana, Northern Idaho, Washington, or Northwest Oregon(portland area)?? I'm looking for stores that have older Legos or even newer ones at (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact