 Marketplace / Shopping / *3934 (-10)
  Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)

(...) I think this would be best for a number of reasons. One is that if your system stores each transaction as a separate entity, it would probably be easier to have each transaction contain a single buyer and seller, as opposed to a single buyer (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)

(...) Not only one of those choices Dan, I hope... I sell all three! Kevin (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)

(...) Good, I'd hope to be able to control as much as possible about my store. (...) Do you mean _or_ or do you mean any combination? I'd like to have folder tabs allowing me to sell any of the three options. And what about other LEGO stuff: (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)

(...) at (...) I'm really leaning towards the solution that you couldn't buy from more multiple sellers at a time. You'll have to checkout at each individual store first before buying from the next one. Just like in a real life shopping mall, you (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)

(...) That is a good point. I'm going to include that as a part of seller preferences in myBrickbay. Among other preferences will be: * Your store name * Selling either spare parts, official sets or custom sets * Shipping in the U.S. only or (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FOTW: Halft price Slave 1

I just stumbled on a couple Slave 1's at a local Pamida. Someone screwed up and put price tags of $9.99 on them. So, I bought a couple. I figure they'll realize it soon enough. If not, I may just go back in a week and buy a couple more. -Chris (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Shakeup at kbkids.com and toysmart

Here's some interesting reading on CNET: perhaps us Lego vultures can look forward to some liquidation sales, soon. (URL) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:3us7isc8mfhor45...4ax.com... (...) mover? (...) better. (...) I must agree. Snipers or not, I like having fixed ending auctions. As a buyer and a seller, I like to know when auctions will (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)

(...) I think it's debateable that SC is better than eBay, especially WAY better. And I think there's more to eBay's success than simply 'first mover' advantage. Steve (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Green haired racing femme sighting at TRU

At TRU in south Sacramento, CA today I saw the following sets: 6713 Grip n Go Challenge. This one had the green haired female racing minifig with the alligator on her torso. Also the racer with the scorpion on his torso. The set features two race (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact