 Marketplace / Shopping / *3409 (-5)
  Re: Prices of new Lego have been reveled in £/$

(...) Youch! (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Is the open end of the clear egg piece such a diameter that it fits firmly onto a SYSTEM 2xN brick/plate, in the same way that an 8x8 radar dish fits snugly onto a 2x8 brick? If anyone knows what I mean, and (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.primo, lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Prices of new Lego have been reveled in £/$

Hello all I managed to waggle some prices out of Lego UK, these prices are only "cost prices" to Lego so you have to add VAT (UK is 17.5%) and shipping and what ever the shop charges on top All prices are in UK pounds, to convert to USD £1=$1.6 Here (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  KBKids order limits

I got a note from KBKids about one of my orders telling me they had imposed a quantity limit on one of the items of 4 units. They didn't say which item, though. Unfortunately for me, there doesn't seem to be a way for me at this point to find out (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ZanyBrainy Sale Look for Extras

It has been posted that sets 5533 and 6089 are on sale for $24.99. I went to my ZanyBrainy earlier tonight and was able to get the sale prices a day early. They also had the Lego watches on clearance for $15.00. They come in a small square box. I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact