 Marketplace / Shopping / *3139 (-5)
  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) The name is right, but I don't think it was ever a crown corporation. FOunded in 16-something, before they had such things. Kevin (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: stuffe at the potomac mills store :-)

KBKids.com still has night lords castle for $39 or something rediculous like that. Stephen F Roberts <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:IWnFOC0vnTH7soT...4ax.com... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) "Hudson's Bay Company" I think... Am I right, Canadian trivia buffs? Originally a Crown Corporation?? (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) The Bay will match any Zellers price, since they are owned by the same company (the oldest in NA to boot...). I think that if you go to WM and they have something on for a price, then go to the Bay, and ask them to call, they will match the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) Sorry Rob, It's located in Canada, but it is about a 2hr drive from Buffalo, NY. Kevin (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact