 Marketplace / Shopping / *2069 (-5)
  Re: Cool sets For Sale...

(...) Just curious, why not just post the prices you want? ++Lar (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cool sets For Sale...

Hi everyone! I just want to see if anyone is interested in buying these sets...if you are please email me at dzz@mindspring.com or fusion@refraxion.com! Set 6195 Neptune Discovery Lab: (URL) 4565 Freight & Crane Railway: (URL) 5988 Pharaoh's (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Mindstorms RIS 1.5 find

Anyone else finding any of the addon sets for 12.00??? the Targets close to me see to have sold out on them, still a couple of RIS systems, though I'm waiting to see if they go down anymore yet. I'd be interested in the one with the motor if anyone (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More: Walmart LEGO Suprise and Adventure!

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) Shopko has been selling these for $25-28. Rose (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More: Walmart LEGO Suprise and Adventure!

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I found one for $18 about four months ago at a Wal-Mart here in Raleigh. Seemed to be a one of a kind deal as it was the only one the store had and none of the other Wal-Mart stores (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact