 Marketplace / Shopping / *11699 (-5)
  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

Hi Allan, (...) Too bad I have to spent about 3 minutes finding the way, being my first time in Waterloo. Next time I will know to go for the small bags. Thanks. (...) I was there (in a pig tee :-) too around most of the 4pm filling up one large (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) Martin, I'll let doug confirm, but from what I can see in his pictures I think he captured every one of the buckets on the rack. Keep in mind, in some of the buckets they mix together 2 or 3 different shapes/sizes of the same colored element. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Is Lego running out of Castle ideas??

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Lesser wrote: snip (...) I would say they are running out of great castle ideas and making average to sub-par sets. The Siege Tower concept is quite old for LEGO Castle. It was used in 1984 in set 6061 Siege Tower. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

"Doug Eaton" <doug@ElecBrick.com> wrote in message news:I3MrH0.1pt4@lugnet.com... (...) Blocks (...) a (...) as a (...) This looks just like the system used at the LEGO Outlet in Denver. I had a chance to stop by the Denver Outlet about three weeks (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) Doug, Thank you very much for posting this. I live only about 35 minutes from Bricks and Blocks, so this is very good news. This must be very new for them. I was just there on August 15 and there was no sign of it then. I had spoken with the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact