 Marketplace / Shopping / *11464 (-20)
  Re: Smart and Dumb

(...) A lot of it has to do with the image of the wall. Those core 2x4s and 2x2s are the basic LEGO bricks, and to give the wall a core look, the stores always have those on hand. It’s the rare pieces that tend to be rotated out on a bi-monthly (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bricklink inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Smart and Dumb

(...) I visited the Paramus Park store yesterday with a group of fellow WAMALUGers...although we all came home with nice hauls, the general consensus was that PaB was not quite what we expected (as in, a greater selection of a wider variety of (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  bricklnk inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new sets: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  New Tub 4496

Picked this up today at the Lego Store. One thousand piece Tub - new tub design BTW - different from the old blue tubs - wider lip, "studs' on lid - much like the redesigned square buckets. Price - $19.95 Of note - atypical colors in unusual sizes. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Smart and Dumb

Was at one of the Lego stores today - Palisades Mall in NY. Still had some techinc beams but far too many "ordinary" colors and pieces in pick a brick. Why spoil the concept with stuff that everyone has tons of???? Pick a brick should be for the odd (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LIC Anaheim has all new HP and Spiderman Set - No Millenium Falcon Yet

I was back down to LIC Anaheim (by Disneyland today). They have all the Spiderman 2 sets, and HP sets (except the motorized train). The Millenium falcon isn't out yet. The pick-a-brick selection seems to be changing on a weekly basis. They have (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Spiderman 2 sets at TRU

Emailed this around on Monday, but thought I should put a heads up here. New Spiderman 2 sets are now at TRU in Canada. 4853 Spider-Man's Street Chase - $15 4854 Doc Ock's Bank Robbery - $30 4857 Doc Ock's Fusion Lab - $30 4855 Spider-Man's Train (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, Apr 21 - 27, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts - may have to hit 1 again) Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore 3513 Sunny Lion $ 9.99 $ 5.00 System 3429 Ultimate Defense $14.99 $ 7.50 3559 Red & Blue Hockey Player $ 3.99 $ 2.00 4727 Aragog in the Dark Forest $19.99 (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Pick A Brick Offering at Paramus Park?

Does anyone know the current Pick-A-Brick offerings at the Lego store in Paramus Park, New Jersey? Some WAMALUGers are planning a road trip this weekend. Will anyone else be at the store on Saturday, April 24 around 1:00PM? Thanks. Bob Hayes The Bus (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Etoys 25-50% off

Check it out at www.etoys.com . Lots of items at up to half off, including orient expedition, spybotics, etc. (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  30 to 50% off on over 400 lots!!!

Hi all, I just finished adding a discount ranging from 30 to 50% on over 400 different lots, ranging from parts to minifigs and instructions in my Bricklink store. Hurry over and grab what you can!!! Stijn Colemont, (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  50% off 7034 @ Amazon/TRU

I am surprised no one mentioned this, if they did, I missed it. Amazon/TRU has the 7034 Surveillance Squad on sale for 50% off. Nice selection of parts. (URL) Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (URL) - (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal Mart in Southern California received all Spider Man vs Ock sets this weekend.

"Aaron West" <blacktron@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HwDKDx.1rF7@lugnet.com... (...) include (...) were (...) I picked up most of these yesterday at a TRU in Oregon (they didn't have 4853, they didn't have the 2 bigger Harry Potter sets, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal Mart in Southern California received all Spider Man vs Ock sets this weekend.

Dunno if there is a real Spiderman newsgroup, so I thought I'd post an observation here. In case you have not looked really close or heard it before, every one of the Doc Ock figures has a different facial expression. LEGO Smiley Doc, Freaked Doc (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Wal Mart in Southern California received all Spider Man vs Ock sets this weekend.

Yep. All 5 new mini sets were in stock at my 24 hour Rancho Cucamonga Wal Mart. They also had the Jack Stone scale sets, two counted. I am looking forward to them all, they look promising and fun. Parts include the newer color changes and the pale (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LIC Anaheim (Disneyland) has new HP castle

(...) characters. Gets our whole troop in for free, and it's mostly kick back for her so she's determined to hang on to it as a small side job. When I go, I wear LEGOLAND gear, just to be friendly. My LL Masterbuilder Finalist sweatshirt stands out (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LIC Anaheim (Disneyland) has new HP castle

(...) Hey Mark, we are going to have to meet up there at Disneyland one of these days before the black out days of summer, my family finally broke down and bought passes this year. Just lemme know. Scott Costello (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LIC Anaheim (Disneyland) has new HP castle

(...) I think we plan on going up to disneyland this week also.. gotta get in lots of use before the summer when our SOCAL year passes go dark. But we are also going to LLCA this weekend, maybe they will have them as well. (...) Does it have Mickey (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LIC Anaheim (Disneyland) has new HP castle

(...) Only HP Castle? Other new HP in stock as well? And did it look like enough to meet demand beyond Saturday shoppers? I was hoping there'd be enough for a Saturday afternoon trip, as the wife is working inside the park that night. Need a (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact