Fred Meyer sold these before Christmas. Some stores may still have some left. Rosemary "Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:HrDxH8.226K@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Has the 4400 tub been discontinued?

I've only seen them at KB here. I picked one up for $16.00 on sale a few weeks ago. Normal price here is $19.95. (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4511 High Speed Train $49.98 at fao.com

(...) Well, I just phoned fao.com to verify that my order was still in the queue, as I was concerned about the warning msg about the qty 2... and I was told that at the time I placed the order, they no longer had any stock of the trains. Therefore, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact