 Marketplace / Shopping / *1099 (-10)
  Walmart mark downs/Walmart Pack contains old "Technic" wheels

I was at our local walmart and they had several items marked down, however not all of them were listed as clearance. They sets were ninja and town (the only ones I remember). The mark down was 20%? Sorry I did not write down prices or numbers. One (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) Sadly, these prices seem to have jumped back up. I shoulda bought em last night instead of waiting! Chris <>< (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  8280 FROM DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

Hi Legofans, An ancient Lego reference is nearly going to delete from DYA website (definitively, because I have no means to have it again). Actually (05/11/99) , my stock is 25 sets. Don't delay, if this set interest you !!! See you later, Emmanuel. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New Items on The Vault - 11/4

There are lots new items on The Vault including several Znap sets, the new P&O Stena Line Ferry, a couple Paradisa sets and an old 12V train! Prices have been reduced on all Islanders sets, and all Shell sets are now being clearanced with big (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ... (...) of (...) According to my mom (from one of the people she works with), the store at Potomac Mills Mall (Dale City, Virginia vacinity) is reportedly already open. My parents are supposed to check it out this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

Looks like LEGO will be planning even more outlets. I heard that LEGO might open an outlet at the world's largest outlet mall, Sawgrass Mills, outside of Miami. (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Kmart toy coupons

I don't remember seeing this mentioned, so I thought I'd post. Kmart has an booklet of toy coupons in their stores right now, and among them are the following: 10% off Star Wars LEGO $5 off DUPLO Brick Mixer $3 off DUPLO Hippo, Basic Bulk Tub, Play (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Steve Jackson's Lego Pirate Game (was "Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!")

(...) Yup. He is. :-) This past March, in Biloxi, MS, I attended Coast Con, where Steve was one of the guests. I, in costume, assisted Steve in running his Pirate Game. (As a member of the SCA, as well as being a regular attendee of several sci-fi (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) AucZILLA lot for Steve, but somehow free chondricthyes (cartiliginous fishes, which includes all but Mr. Octopus) seems a bit too generous. Maybe a nominal fee...? ;) (And is he still doing that Pirate game? It sounded like a heck of a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wild West FOTW

(...) Curse you! That's one I need. Feh. ;) (...) The top shelf is a great place. At our Target, I found 9 4128 red freestyle buckets for only $3.18 each (from $20/each). I still haven't had time to part those out! (...) Hey, I've got 35 Frontier (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact