 Marketplace / Shopping / *10134 (-5)
  US S@H Specials, Nov 20 - Nov 26, 2002

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts) Baby/Duplo/Primo 3652 Stack'n'Learn Smile Collection $14.99 $ 7.50 System 4566 Gear Racer $ 2.99 $ 1.50 3416 Women's Soccer Team $ 9.99 $ 5.00 Scala Bellville Technic Dacta Misc P1532 Aquazone Pen $12.95 (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bulk discounts restricted to what is in the catalog?

(...) Yes, I noticed this too. I place my orders over the phone and was quite disappointed and politely expressed my disappointment to the rep that I was speaking with. This was sometime last year, so apparently I wasn't persuasive enough. I think (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  LEGO at Sam's Club

Woo hoo! Sam's Club stores in Minnesota (and I'm guessing all over the US) are selling 4561 - LEGO Railway Express for $67.83 ($130 MSRP) The store I was in had at least 3 dozen sets on a pallet by the seasonal toys. A great deal IMHO but too bad it (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) items (...) example I (...) Yes, I noticed this too. Even worse, if you use the AFOL23 code to get a discount on more items than just those in the latest catalog, you don't get the free shipping offer! (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Bulk discounts restricted to what is in the catalog?

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed that when you order bulk items you only get the discount if you order the items in the catalog. For example I just tried to order some 1x4 bricks which are not in the catalog and no discount. I then (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact