 Marketplace / Shipping / 96
  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

(...) It took DYA a little over 2 weeks (both times) to post the packages to me, though I live in Sweden and that's still Europe and may be faster than for you (only assuming you're a Merk). Now, with X-max and Y2K and all that, expect another 2 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)