 Marketplace / Shipping / 82
    Re: KBKids.com Inadequate packaging —Frank Filz
   (...) Fortuanately the KB Kids stickers use the "comes off relatively easy" glue. Hey, at least you got what you ordered, unlike others (I got the 20 6444s that I ordered just fine, real quick shipment also). (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: KBKids.com Inadequate packaging —Ben Roller
   (...) See my post in lugnet.market.shopping (URL) Roller (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)