 Marketplace / Shipping / 602
    Re: No surface main to Spain? —Bob Parker
   (...) From what I understand, yes, international 'surface' shipping has been removed as an option from the USPS. Only what would have been 'air' shipping is offered AFAIK. I guess they assumed that taking away ground would not be a huge problem due (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping, FTX)

        Re: No surface main to Spain? —David Laswell
   (...) Very doubtful. I once did a trade with someone in the UK, sending him ~$20 worth of action figures (box about the size of a six-stud tub, but not a lot of weight). UPS only offered Worldwide Expedited, with a $30 pricetag attached. USPS (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping, FTX)