 Marketplace / Shipping / 593
592  |  594
Subject:
Does anyone use Stamps.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:00:49 GMT

I did and cancelled my account with them more than a year ago, because I don’t
get enough sales to justify their $15/month fee.
I still have 44 sheets of SDC-3100 3-part Multi-Purpose labels.
I would like to sell the whole stack for $12. It’ll cost $7.50 to send via
Priority Mail.
If you’re interested, shoot me an email.
If you buy from my store,
just mention this, and I’ll add it and combine the shipping.