 Marketplace / Shipping / 578
    Re: Enzo —Keith Hui
   (...) How big is the box? Is it bigger than the Backhoe's one? FWIW last year I bought 3 8386s and I paid 69EUR for air shipping. That was before 8386 became available in NA. The 8386 box is the same length & width as Backhoe's, only thinner. I (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.technic)