 Marketplace / Shipping / 576
Re: Looking for Priority Mail box #17's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:58:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.shipping, Ray Sanders wrote:
If anyone here knows of a post office (Florida, Georgia or Alabama only) that
has extra Priority Mail box #17's, please let me know.
Also looking for #11 and #14 (but #17 is the greater need).

I can possibly offer in exchange PM box size's #12, #16 and #18.

TIA, Ray

You can order Priority Mail supplies free of charge through the usps.gov
website.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLUG