 Marketplace / Shipping / 401
  Re: Airmail vs Economy

From what I noticed with the new USPS pricing, they seem to be really pushing the "Global Airmail Letterpost", or what used to be called "Small-Packets Air". I've seen numerous times where the cost for airmail was actually less than surface, (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Airmail vs Economy

(...) Some of the pricing mystery is de-mystified here ... (URL) Economy Letter Post is calculated at flat rate for anything under 16-oz. It appears that Airmail Letter Post is cheaper for small packages (up to 5-oz) because of the rate schedule (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)