 Marketplace / Shipping / 286
Re: DYA AND U.P.S.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:59:24 GMT

Hi Legofans,

Following last agreement between U.P.S. and DYA concerning overseas
packages, and following result of last packages sent by shipping U.P.S., I
can say this system is more sure, quicker and with the same price for big
packages than economic postal service.

Effectively, most of big packages between 20 and 30 kg sent by postal way
know a time of delivery between 15 days and 1 month. I noted with U.P.S.
way, concerning packages between 25 and 60 kg, shipping costs are nearly the
same than postal service; time of delivery is respected, and tracking system
permit you to follow your package in live on U.P.S. website !

Because I know all economic postal packages arrive, first of all, in alone
postal foreign center of the country, before sending to your state, then to
your home; I know there are delays of delivery with postal service for big
packages; I know there are limits of weight by order by postal way of
shipping (until 30 kg) by order... now, I prefer create a new way of
shipping on DYA website. To summarize, there are no limits more !

See you later,

Emmanuel.