 Marketplace / Shipping / 239
238  |  240
Subject:
KB Toys now using Airborne @Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:39:38 GMT

KB Toys is now using a new service Airborne is offering for shipping to
residential customers. The item is transported by Airborne from the
buisiness to the customer's Post Office, which then accomplishes the
final delivery to the customer. I'll update with how quick the package
arrives (it shipped yesterday).

One nice thing about this I assume is that you need not fear about
receiving a package while on vacation since it should be held by the
Post Office if you put a vacation hold on.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com